What is Afterpay
Afterpay is a new payment option allows you to pay for your Market Sports order over four instalments, interest free.
*Please note there will be a 3.95% surcharge added to your order for using the Afterpay payment method due to increased processing costs, however this surcharge will also be spread over the 4 interest free instalments.
How to use Afterpay
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method
2. Follow prompts to create an Afterpay account (or log into your account)
3. Pay over 4 equal instalments
If you are using Afterpay for the first time, you can simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Once the order is approved by Afterpay, you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your Afterpay log in details and CVC upon chekcout.
You will make your first payment immediately to Afterpay, then any future instalments to be paid for using Afterpay will be debited every 14 days after the transaction.
All you need to start
- • An Australian credit or debit card
- • An Australian Mobile Number
- • To be over 18 years of age
- • An Australian residential address
To checkout using Afterpay, all items in your bag need to be eligible for Afterpay and the bag value is up to $1000.
However, on your first purchase Afterpay may impose a smaller purchase limit e.g. $500 which they will determine based on your own circumstances.